utk hadek2 yg baru nak blaja jadik penulis, yg sibuk tanya cana aku leh jadik penulis n caner nak menulis... well, aku dapat tips nih masa buat research utk children's author yg bernama Avi. bukan Zee Avi, itu penyanyi. nih Avi lain. kalo nak tau siapa dia n berapa ratus buku dia dah tulis, sila google.
dia kata ada 6 rahsia utk jadi penulis yg baik. cuma ada 6 jer, tak banyak. so korang ingatlah 6 perkara
so malas nak citer banyak. apa kata korang baca dan fahamkan...
Six Secrets to Good Writing One:
1. Read, read, read. Reading is the key to good writing. The more you read, the better the writer you can be. You can never read too much.
2. Write! It's not written until it's on the paper. Story telling is a great art, but it is not story writing.
3. Write what you would enjoy reading. You'll have more fun, and it will be better.
4. Rewrite! No one ever writes anything well the first time. The first draft cannot be the last draft. (I rewrite my work fifty-sixty times—or more). Here's a tip: read your first draft, and if you think it's good, you are in trouble. But, if you read it and you see it's not that good, you are in great shape—to get going. The more you rewrite the better your writing will be.
5. Write for readers. Maybe you understand what you have written, but the writer's job is to have the reader understand it. Keep in mind: writers don't write writing, they write reading.
last but not least....
6. Listen. Read your work out loud (pencil in hand) and it will let you hear your own writing. It will almost improve itself.
KALO FAHAM, GOOD LUCK!
KALO TAK FAHAM... HMMM... ENTAH. TANYA ORANG KOT?