1. All men are extremely busy.
2. Although they are so busy, they still have time for women.
3. Although they have time for women, they don't really care for them.
4. Although they don't really care for them, they always have one around.
5. Although they always have one around them, they always try their luck with others.
6. Although they try their luck with others, they get really pissed off if the woman leaves them.
7. Although the woman leaves them they still don't learn from their mistakes and still try their luck with others.
1. The most important thing for a woman is financial security.
2. Although this is so important, they still go out and buy expensive clothes and stuff.
3. Although they always buy expensive clothes, they never have something to wear.
4. Although they never have something to wear, they always dress beautifully.
5. Although they always dress beautifully, their clothes are always just "an old rag".
6. Although their clothes are always "just an old rag", they still expect you to compliment them.
7. Although they expect you to compliment them, when you do, they don't believe you.
ps: kata Syabas, air bakal ada Khamis depan... katanyalah....
Sabtu, 12 Januari 2013
Selasa, 8 Januari 2013
|migraine mengenangkan masalah negara...|
tahun 2013 dah masuk hari yang ke lapan. tak ada apa perubahanpun yang aku nampak kat negaraku yang terchinta nih. dulu masa malam new year, bukan main berkobar-kobar lagi statement uncle rais dan uncle din pasal 7 tahun lagi kita semua akan melangkah ke negara maju.
aku rasa dlm keadaan ramai rakyat KL yg takde air dari 29hb December sampai la ke hari aku post entry ni (ada yg ramal krisis ni sampai ke CNY nanti) apakah tercapai hasrat atau angan2 govt nak tengok negara ni menuju ke negara maju itu????
jap, nak tarik nafas lama2 skit.....
memang taklah you allz!!!!!!! hak tui!
kalau kat US, dah lama dah rakyat marhain saman government atau syarikat yg bekalkan air nih. kat Msia ni apapun tak boley!!!!!